Teacher and blogger interested in all things beauty, lifestyle and fashion. Uk

Thursday 2 April 2015

New Blog!

Hi everyone! I've finally got my blog up and running on blogspot and hopefully this means that my posts are going to be more easily accessible for everyone. Unfortunately, in the process of transferring my photos from one platform to another they have corrupted, so I cannot transfer my original blog posts to this page. Nevertheless, they are still available to view on my old website www.georgiageorgiou17.wix.com/beautyandtheteach so feel free to head on over there and see what I have been loving previously. Thank you for your patience and I can't wait to start blogging again! Thank you for reading! xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty and the Teach | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig